|Big Day of Giving is coming soon, Don't forget to make your donation. Remember, you can donate as little as $15 and all donations are great! Here's some important information:
- We have $4000 in matching funds from anonymous donors! That means that your donation will be doubled until all other donations equal $4000.
- Please schedule your donation on April 15. Valerie will contribut $10 for the first 20 scheduled donations and $5 for all other donations until midnight on April 15th. Thank you, Valerie!
- Great news! If you are a Golden One credit union member, Golden One will match your donation if you use your Golden One credit or debit card. Let's go after those funds.
- Ask your friends and family to donate. Use whatever social media you are active on. The link for donations is: www.bigdayofgiving.org. Donors will receive a receipt for tax purposes immediately. Put this link on your facebook page. There is also information about our participation in Big Day of Giving on our website.
- Here's how to donate: Go the the link. Type Sacramento Valley Chorus in the box at the top right of the page, or on the middle of the page where it says "Find Your Cause." Starting on April 15 there will be a donate button on our entry.
- If you are tech savvy (or even if your not) you can set up a fundraising "campaign" on the website. Click on "Learn More" and then on Fundraise. Contacts that you reach out to will be able to see your campaign when they access the BDOG site.
- And if you can, check out the other deserving organizations that are participating in Big Day of Giving. This is a wonderful way to support non profit organizations in the Sacramento area.